Update on Life at CMU

 The last couple of weeks have been pretty crazy. I had to get tested and quarantine because of COVID twice back to back weeks! It was pretty stressful and I was by myself for over a week the second time, definitely not my idea of a good time. But thankfully today I was able to go back to my classes and be around people again. I am hoping to get back on track with everything soon and keep getting to explore the area and meet new people! This week I have an exam and an eight page research paper due though so I know it is gonna keep me busy. 

Comments

  1. Hey Nic! Sorry to hear you had to quarantine back-to-back weeks. Hopefully, you can catch up on exploring the area and meeting new people in these next couple of weeks. Good luck with your exam and research paper!

    -AEPC Camryn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week of March 14

Week of March 1st

Why NSE?