Arches National Park

 On Valentine's day I was able to go visit Moab, Utah which is about two hours away from Grand Junction. There are two National Parks there and I got to go into Arches National Park. It was absolutely beautiful and like nothing I had ever seen out east. There were lots of red rock formations and obviously arches made from the formations. It was really interesting because it is in the desert, but there is also mountains and snow around, too. These are some photos I was able to take to remember it. To be honest though I now understand the phrase pictures do not do it justice more than ever. 






Comments

  1. Those pictures are amazing! Your visit to Arches National Park sounds like it was a great time, and you’re definitely lucky to have experienced those red rock formations and arches in person. You’re doing a great job at blogging, and I can’t wait to read about your next NSE Adventure!

    -AEPC Camryn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week of March 14

Why NSE?