Week of March 1st

 This week has been pretty chill overall. I had a genetics exam on Friday that I am a little nervous about,  and a Kinesiology exam that is due Sunday but hopefully I will do pretty well on them. I am also still trying to catch up in a couple classes but should be back on track soon! For fun this week I have been playing a card game called Magic the Gathering with a few friends that I have made through my church. That has been a nice way to relax and hangout when I am not busy with school work so I have been grateful for that. Hopefully, soon I can have the opportunity to see some other places in nature like the Grand Mesa and even go snowboarding or skiing! 

Comments

  1. Hey Nic,

    I have not heard of that card game before, but it sounds fun and seems like a great way to take a break from school! I think it has definitely hit the point in the semester where it is getting hectic with exams. I’m sure you’ll do great on your exams though!

    -AEPC Camryn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week of March 14

Why NSE?

Arches National Park