March

 The rest of March has been kind of a blur of school work. I started doordashing as a job which has been good because I was having trouble finding a job in Grand Junction. I also was introduced to spike ball and have gotten a chance to play it with some friends a couple of times and that has been fun. I have been playing a good bit of volleyball too. It feels like I’m getting to the point of the semester where classes are getting pretty tough and have really picked up but I think I should be able to keep up I just have to stay focused. 

Comments

  1. Hi Nic!


    I can definitely relate with you on March being the start of the hectic part of the semester with classes picking up. It sounds like you are doing a great job at staying focused though on your school stuff while also balancing making friends and exploring Colorado during your exchange. I’ve played spike ball only a couple of times, but it’s always been really fun and can get pretty competitive sometimes. Good luck with your classes, and it sounds like you have a good mindset at tackling this semester!

    -AEPC Camryn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week of March 14

Why NSE?

Week of March 1st