Beginning of April

 I am excited for April because it is my birthday month and I am planning a trip home for my 21st. Also, it is starting to warm up here. I was not expecting it to be so hot in Colorado, but here in Grand Junction I am basically in a desert so the temperature is about what it is back home in Columbia it is just super dry. Lately it has been in the low 70s which is my favorite temperature. Also, I think this is the best time to snowboard before the snow completely melts in the mountains, so I am crossing my fingers that I will get the opportunity to do that because time is running out. Finals are also approaching fast so I am starting to study more and will hopefully be able to finish out the semester strong. Vaccines for COVID are finally becoming available in Colorado to everyone now too so I am hoping that I will be able to get mine in the coming weeks. 

Comments

  1. Happy birth month, Nic! I have not been to Colorado before, but I would not expect it to have similar temperatures as Columbia, so that’s pretty interesting to hear. I hope you are able to get your vaccine soon and also plan a trip to snowboard before the snow melts!

    -AEPC Camryn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week of March 14

Why NSE?

Arches National Park