Week of March 7

This week feels about the same as last week. I did get my grades back for my genetics and Kinesiology exams and got B's on both of them! However, I also had a Physics exam this week and I am probably the most nervous about it of all the exams I have taken this semester so far, so fingers crossed I did well. I also kept playing Magic the Gathering with friends and Friday night I got to play poker with a few people and that was really fun I did not do that good, but it was still a good time. I am planning to take a trip on the Colorado National Monument soon so I will definitely post pictures when those come in. And this week I booked a flight to come back to Columbia for a week in April for my birthday which I am really excited about! I have not missed my family and friends super bad, but it will be great to see them. 

Comments

  1. I’m glad to hear you did well on those exams, Nic! I know Physics can be a challenging class for sure. I can’t wait to see pictures from your Colorado National Monument trip! Your trip back to Columbia in April for your birthday will be nice to see and catch up with your friends and family in South Carolina. It’ll give you a chance to tell them all about your NSE adventures in person!

    -AEPC Camryn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week of March 14

Why NSE?

Arches National Park